Exam paper of Grade 12/xii Child Development and Learning having subject code 902c of the year 2076-2019.
Child Development and Learning 902c NEB Class 12 Question Paper of the year 2076-2019. Check and download in pdf format – National Examinations Board (NEB) exam paper of subject Child Development and Learning of the year 2076-2019.
National Examinations Board [NEB]
Child Development and Learning – Class/Grade 12-XII
Examination – 2076 (2019)
Regular Students | Subject Code: 902 ‘C’
Time – 3 hrs
Full Marks – 100
Pass Marks – 35 (Only for partial students)
Check Child Development and Learning Subject code-902c NEB Class 12 Question Paper of the year 2076-2019
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
(Short answer questions)
Attempt any ten questions. [10×7=70]
1. Define psychology and educational psychology.
2. Explain the concept of human growth and development.
3. State any seven developmental tasks of infancy.
4. Explain any five characteristics of Babyhood with example.
5. State any four physical and three psychological hazards of early childhood.
6. Explain any five skills to be developed in late childhood with examples.
7. Define learning and state its any five characteristics.
8. Explain the basic process of classical conditioning learning with examples.
9. What is trial and error learning? State any five features of trial and error learning.
10. What is memory? What are its elements?
11. Define transfer of learning and list out any five factors affecting transfer of learning.
12. What is style of learning? State the different styles of learning.
(Long answer questions)
Attempt any three questions. [3×10=30]
13. Explain the main determinants of human growth and development.
14. Explain the factors affecting child development with suitable examples.
15. Describe the role of practice and reinforcement in learning with examples.
16. Differentiate between classical conditioning and operant conditioning learning in ten points.
17. What is motivation? Describe its types with example.
View 2076/2019 Question Paper of Child Development and Learning Class 12, Grade 12-XII| Sub. Code: 902C | National Examination Board (NEB).