Check exam paper of General Principle and Theories of Law Class 11 having subject code 370 of the year 2076-2019.
General Principle and Theories of Law 370 NEB Class 11 Question Paper of the year 2076-2019. Check and download in pdf – National Examinations Board (NEB) exam paper of Class 11 subject General Principles and Theories of Law of the year 2076-2019.
National Examinations Board [NEB]
General Principles and Theories of Law – Class/Grade 11-XI
Examination – 2076 (2019)
Regular Students | Subject Code: 370
Time – 3 hrs
Full Marks – 100
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
Long answer questions
Attempt any three questions. [3×10=30]
1. Explain in brief the role and the importance of custom in the law making process in Nepal.
2. What do you understand about National law and international law? Explain in brief.
3. ‘Precedent is one of the sources of law.’ Describe.
4. Describe the contribution of Roscoe Pound in the concept of law.
Short answer questions.
Attempt any eight questions. [8×5=40]
5. Write in brief about possession and prescription.
6. Differentiate between obligation and liability.
7. What is contract? What are the basic elements for a valid contract?
8. What is the differences between law and jurisprudence?
9. What is property? Highlight the intellectual property in brief.
10. Define jurisprudence. Explain it’s scope and importance.
11. Who is person? Explain the legal status of dead person and unborn person.
12. What is justice? Describe the concept of distributive justice.
13. What is the law according to realist school? Write in brief.
14. Write in brief about absolute right and contingent right.
Very short answer questions.
15. Write short notes on any fifteen. [15×2=30]
h) Moral wrong
o) Procedural law
p) Criminal law
q) Human right
View 2076/2019 Question Paper of General Principle and Theories of Law Class 11, Grade 11-XI| Sub. Code: 370| National Examination Board (NEB).