Exam paper of Travel and Tourism of Class/Grade 11/xi having subject code 174 of the year 2076-2019.
Travel and Tourism 174 NEB Class 11 Question Paper of the year 2076-2019. NEB Class/Grade 11/xi Travel and Tourism exam 2076-2019 was held on May 2019 [Jestha 2076]. Check and download in pdf – National Examinations Board (NEB) exam paper of subject Travel and Tourism 174 of the year 2076-2019.
National Examinations Board [NEB]
Travel and Tourism – Class/Grade 11/XI
Examination – 2076 (2019)
Regular Students | Subject Code: 174
Time – 3 hrs
Full Marks – 75
Pass Marks – 27 (For Partial Student Only)
DOWNLOAD in PDF | Question Paper (Exam Paper) of | Travel and Tourism | Class 11, Grade 11-XI Sub. Code-174 of the year 2076  National Examination Board (NEB).
View and check Travel and Tourism 174 NEB Class 11 Question Paper of the year 2076-2019.
Candidates are required to give their answers in their own words as far as practicable. The figures in the margin indicate full marks.
(Very short answer questions)
Attempt all questions. [10×2=20]
1. Who are visitors?
2. What is home stay?
3. What is environmental tourism?
4. Write full form of UNWTO, HAN, ICAO, PATA.
5. What is travel barriers in tourism?
6. Write down the name of any six rafting rivers.
7. What is Bungee Jump?
8. What are the infrastructures of tourism?
9. What is communication in tourism?
10. What is service in tourism?
(Short answer questions)
Attempt any seven questions. [7×5=35]
11. Write down the natures of tourism?
12. Write down the contributions made by Thomas Cook for the development tourism.
13. What is attraction in tourism? Describe natural attractions of Pokhara valley.
14. Write down the differentiate between cultural tourism and adventure tourism.
15. What is travel agency? Write down the functions of travel agency.
16. Write down the functions of International Air Transport Association (IATA).
17. What are the basic attributes of tourism staff?
18. What is rafting? Describe the equipments used in rafting.
19. Describe the special features of Annapurna Region of Nepal from tourism point of view.
(Long answer questions)
Attempt any two questions. [2×10=20]
20. “Nepal is one of the richest country in term of tourism potentials”, justify.
21. Write short essay on the evolution of tourism in Nepal.
22. What are the impacts of tourism on natural environment? How can be minimized it’s negative impacts? Describe.
View 2076/2019 Question Paper of Travel and Tourism Class 11, Grade 11-XI| Sub. Code: 174 | National Examination Board (NEB).